Frank Collective is a branding agency that launches new brands and reimagines existing brands. Frank is not a person, it’s people. This collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of a brand to reveal its unique nature and personality.
Our employees grow with us–there are no cookie cutter experiences at Frank Collective, and we bring out the best in people by allowing them to discover it within themselves. We believe creativity comes in all forms and from living a full life outside our jobs — which enables us to stay inspired and do great work for our clients.
Frank Collective is looking for a full-time designer to join our virtual (for the time being) studio of inspiring Creatives. Candidates based in LA + NY are preferred.
Our ideal candidate will have 4-5 years of experience, and value working for a small agency that promotes collaboration and camaraderie.
- Develop inspiring, compelling, and innovative work across client and internal projects
- Confidently balance and oversee multiple, concurrent projects
- Build and lead high-quality creative presentations with strong rationale and strategic insights across all disciplines
- Be able to participate in and potentially lead (if needed) internal meetings, feedback discussions, and client presentations
- Provide multiple conceptual directions per assignment and work with design team to execute these to the highest level of company and brand standards
- Openly collaborate with all members of the Frank team (both staff and freelance) including copywriters, strategists, web designers, producers, etc.
- Support leadership in overseeing the day-to-day work of your project team, to include managing deadlines and making sure delivery of work is correct and to specifications
- Work with leadership to inspire, motivate, and mentor Junior Designers.
- Report and take direction from company management (Chief Executive Officer, Chief Creative Officer and Executive Creative Director)
- 4-5 years design experience within the branding industry
- Digital/web design with ecommerce experience is a big plus
- In-depth understanding of the entire Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of Keynote and Figma
- Excellent type and layout skills
- Exceptional oral, written, and presentation skills
- Self-motivation, flexibility and a high attention to detail
- The ability to work independently in a virtual and/or in-person team environment
- This position is subject to a 90-day probationary period
Please note: this position will be fully remote for the foreseeable future, until it is completely safe to return to an office setting, if ever. Comfort with virtual communication and strong attention to detail are required!
Frank Collective provides a full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, 401K retirement benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, and generous Paid Time Off and Holiday pay.
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio, and references to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants with a portfolio will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received. Please do not call the office. Please do not respond to the post inquiring about other positions.
NO headhunters/recruiters.Back to Careers