Digital Technical Lead (New York)
Frank Collective is a brand-led, full-service creative agency.
The Digital Technical Lead will drive creative and technical production on behalf of Frank clients and consumer brand efforts. They will serve as the technical lead for internal team members and outside vendors, in charge of leading projects from concept/strategy through flawless execution.
This mid-level Digital Technical Lead role is focused on helping clients and internal teams define and execute technology solutions for digital projects. This position is responsible for working side by side with senior-level Creative Leads and Producers to develop technology platform recommendations and the right strategic approach to building interactive experiences.
- Partner with designers and producers to create creative solutions for clients
- Assist with scoping technology requirements and prepare project budgets
- Manage relationships with vendors and freelancers
- Develop detailed technology project plan and monitor progress
- Deliver projects on time and budget ensuring quality standards are met
- Provide strategic thinking, leadership and solution development across technologies
- Time split between management and development
- Develop strategies for creative tech and interactive design
- Develop strategies for technical execution of projects
- A great attitude, a sense of humor, and a strong sense of being a team-player
- 4+ years of work experience leading and delivering digital products, preferably in an agency environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical clients, team members and senior leadership
- Strong organizational skills and eye for detail
- Ability and preferably a general affinity for learning new technology
- Experience/familiarity with Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress, Shopify, Contentfull
- Be a strong hands-on, rubber-meets-road type who isn’t afraid to write code when needed
- Special attention given to applicants that submit a cover letter outlining why this job interests them.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested. We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received.
Position is available immediately. There will be a 90 day evaluation period to determine permanent position. If hired, salary will be commensurate with ability, experience, growth, interest.
Please do not call the office. Please do not respond to the post enquiring about other positions.
Benefits: Health, vision, dental, 401k, discretionary end-of-year bonus and vacation benefits after 3 months of official hire, and robust vacation allotment.
Job Location: Brooklyn, New York
Required education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Required experience: Digital Product Development 4+ years
Job Type: Full-time. Must be able to work onsite in our Brooklyn office Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Back to Careers