Office Assistant (Los Angeles)
We are looking for an Office Assistant who is dedicated, responsible, organized, creative and detail-oriented with the ability to learn quickly and be proactive.
The ideal candidate would be a pleasant ‘people person’ with great customer service skills and a no job is too big or too small attitude. This person will be quick on their feet and confident in their own abilities. We’re looking for someone with excellent oral and written communication skills, who is excited about customer service in a creative environment.
The Office Assistant is responsible for office administration, reception, and scheduling and works directly with the Operations Manager and/or Studio Manager to ensure protocols are followed and processes are implemented.
- Front Desk:
- Act as a friendly, welcoming first point of contact greeting clients, vendors, and office visitors and put forth a positive, professional attitude at all times
- Answer multi-line phone system, direct calls to the proper recipient, take clear concise messages, and promptly relay all messages
- Monitor general company info email account, respond as needed, and forward time-sensitive emails to responsible party
- Add visitor requests to building management system when needed
- Conference Rooms:
- Maintain schedule for multiple conference rooms
- Ensure that all technology within conference rooms is in proper working order at all times including general system updates and computer cleanup
- Regularly clean conference rooms, especially prior to any client meetings
- Prepare rooms for client meetings, to include water, snacks, etc. when requested
- Train new employees on conference room technology
- General Office:
- Maintain general office common areas to ensure organization and cleanliness
- Assist in tracking office supply inventory and notify Operations Manager when re-orders are needed
- Coordinate calendar/scheduling for up to four high-level employees if needed
- Act as backup (as needed) when colleagues are out of the office
- Utilize technology skills to maintain and troubleshoot office technology
- Provide general office tours to new employees/new freelancers
- Ideal candidates will possess an Associate’s degree or higher and 1+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and oral, are essential
- Knowledge of GSuite systems, especially Google Apps, Gmail, and Google calendar
- Exceptional computer skills and experience using Mac based computer systems is a must
- General tech savviness and ability to troubleshoot technology issues
- Ability to act proactively and complete work autonomously
- Must maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must live in the LA metro area
- Must be able to work onsite during office hours (M-F 9am-5pm)
To Apply: Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to jobsATfrankcollective.com
The cover letter is super important. We read all of them. Special consideration is given to any applicant who has one. It gives a sense of who you are outside of your resume.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every individual applicant.
Position is available immediately with a 90 day evaluation period to determine permanent viability.
Back to Careers