Senior Brand Producer
Frank Collective is a branding agency that launches new brands and reimagines existing brands. Frank is not a person, it’s people. This collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of a brand to reveal its unique nature and personality.
Our employees grow with us–there are no cookie cutter experiences at Frank Collective, and we bring out the best in people by allowing them to discover it within themselves. We believe creativity comes in all forms and from living a full life outside our jobs — which enables us to stay inspired and do great work for our clients.
Frank Collective is looking for a full-time Senior Producer to join our virtual (for the time being) studio of inspiring Creatives. Candidates based in LA + NY are preferred.
Our ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience, and value working for a small agency that promotes collaboration and camaraderie.
- Oversee internal communications on multiple projects with multiple work streams:
- Facilitate and lead all communications for assigned projects, including client presentations.
- Build schedules and maintain calendars (including invites) for assigned projects and ensure deadlines are met or properly adjusted as the project progresses.
- Maintain client project management system and project files to ensure all necessary documentation is completed accurately and preserved.
- Maintain internal project management tools, including time tracking, for assigned projects and ensure all team members are using internal tools appropriately and effectively.
- Facilitate all internal meetings on assigned projects, including but not limited to scheduling, managing attendance, setting milestones and benchmarks, coordinating next steps, and taking and distributing minutes.
- Partner to prepare for external meetings and/or presentations.
- Take and distribute notes from all internal and external meetings or presentations.
- Report team and project updates to CEO and ensure Executive priorities are being met
- Proofread copy and presentations for all project deliverables, presentations, and documents.
- Participate in development QA as needed for digital projects.
- Participate in project brainstorms and other creative or collaborative tasks as needed.
- Advise and support fellow Production team members to ensure they are following protocols and their projects are running smoothly.
- Make sure projects stay within budget and keep CEO and COO apprised of the project’s status and expenditure of resources.
- Partner with COO to manage resources as dictated by the CCO and Executive Creative Director.
- Must have 3+ years of project management or production experience, preferably in a variety of disciplines, mediums, or venues — with increasing level of responsibility.
- Must be able to supervise digital/web projects from start to finish.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience supervising teams.
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have confidence in your ability to problem solve.
- Must be comfortable presenting both internally and externally.
- Must be adept in Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets).
- Must be adept in Apple products and software.
- Must be adept in Keynote.
- Must have working knowledge of Asana, Basecamp, and time tracking software.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud products (Photoshop, InDesign) not required but appreciated.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Salary range: $70-80K based on experience. Frank Collective provides a full benefits package: Health, Dental, Vision insurance, Life Insurance, 401K retirement benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account, and generous Paid Time Off and Holiday pay.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, and references to email@example.com. Only qualified applicants with a cover letter will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received. Please do not call the office. Please do not respond to the post inquiring about other positions.
Back to Careers