We are seeking a creative-minded, proactive, and detail-oriented Studio Coordinator to join our team in Los Angeles. This role is primarily responsible for supporting the executive team, but will also be involved with coordination for the group-at-large and operational administrative duties. This is an ENTRY LEVEL role with an amazing opportunity for growth into a creative agency production role. Although this position is WFH currently, candidates must be based in the Los Angeles metro area. This position does not involve film, music, or content production. The salary range is $45-50,000 annually. Resumes sent without a cover letter will not be considered.
Check out our website at frankcollective.com for more information about our company culture and the type of work we do. (Please read the entire job description before applying.)
- Manage the day-to-day calendars of the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Creative Officer (CCO) as well as facilitate schedules and correspondence on their behalf
- Assist COO in day-to-day operational administrative functions such as:
- Organize and code expenses for CEO and CCO
- Facilitate scheduling for freelance recruitment
- Update necessary data as needed
- Ensure all licenses are up-to-date
- Field and consolidate operational questions from staff members
- Assist with basic IT research and troubleshooting
- Keep up-to-date records of new business correspondence and prospect status
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks and RFPs (Request for Proposal) for potential clients
- Schedule introductory calls for new business prospects
- Assemble case studies and credentials decks/materials for new business prospects
- Maintain digital case study and agency portfolio organization
- Act as administrator for company blog, social media posts, and award submissions
- Coordinate Zoom meetings and accounts for leadership, new business, client meetings, and presentations
- Book travel as needed
- Ideal candidates will possess an Associate’s degree or higher and 1+ years experience in customer service or an office environment
- High level of knowledge/organization across multiple platforms:
- Mac based systems
- GSuite: Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Google Docs, Sheets, and Forms
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Figma (lovely if you have it, but not a must)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, both written and oral, are essential
- Excellent ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Meticulous level of detail in regards to copy editing, proofreading, visual QA
- Solution-oriented problem solver
- Quick learner and easily adaptable to changing needs and tasks throughout the day
- Customer service or client engagement experience and communication
- General tech savviness and ability to troubleshoot technology issues
- Ability to act proactively and complete work autonomously
- Must maintain professionalism and confidentiality at all times
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Must live in the LA metro area
We look forward to hearing from you if you…
- value being part of a team, but can also work autonomously.
- are looking for a flexible, supportive work environment.
- want to be involved in various aspects of the creative process.
- will be comfortable in this position for at least one year.
- are resourceful and solution-oriented.
- are extremely organized, with exceptional time management skills.
- don’t shy away from a challenge and aren’t easily overwhelmed.
- don’t need detailed instruction or a process checklist to get your job done.
- are excited about THIS position, not the potential of doing something else within the company.
- thrive in a start-up, entrepreneurial environment.
- aren’t afraid to ask questions or intimidated by managing up.
- take the time to compose a cover letter telling us why we should meet you.
To apply, please send your resume, cover letter, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter is no joke. We’re big on cover letters. We actually read them and it will give you an advantage over candidates who think “meh, nobody reads cover letters. I’ll just apply without one.” Please don’t be that person. Use that cover letter to give us a sense of who you are and an opportunity to tell us something about yourself that isn’t in your resume. It doesn’t have to be a novel. Brevity is the soul of wit. Resumes sent without a cover letter will not be considered.
Only qualified applicants will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received. Please do not call the office. Please do not respond to the post enquiring about other positions. NO headhunters/recruiters.Back to Careers