Freelance Senior UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior user-experience (UX) designer to understand our clients’ business requirements, any technical limitations, research, and functional requirements and translate those into innovative and thoughtful site maps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. The Senior UX designer will work hand-in-hand with our creative director to bring a user experience to life that is user friendly and on brand.
The ideal candidate has a range of experience and is able to take a lot of initiative. We’re looking for a solutions-oriented team member.
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Ask smart questions
- Take risks and champion new ideas.
- 3+ years UX design experience. Preference given to candidates with experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- A deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Be excited about collaborating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model, to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
To apply, please send your portfolio link, resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants without a portfolio link will not be considered.Back to Careers