Freelance Senior Brand Designer
Frank Collective is a branding agency that launches new brands and reimagines existing brands. Frank is not a person, it’s people. This collective is full of imaginative doers who dive into the heart of a brand to reveal its unique nature and personality.
Frank Collective is looking for a freelance Senior Brand Designer to join our virtual studio of inspiring Creatives. Our ideal candidate will have a great sense of humor, passionate work ethic and ability to concept widely initially and iterate when the project narrows in focus. Check out our work and if you feel like your aesthetic is in line with ours, we’d welcome the opportunity to work with you.
- Assist with creation of visual concept + design, typography, logos, icons for interactive platforms, print, video, + other multimedia.
- Develop inspiring, compelling, + innovative work across client + internal projects
- Build + lead high-quality creative presentations with strong rationale + strategic insights across all disciplines
- Be able to participate in + potentially lead (if needed) internal meetings, feedback discussions, + client presentations
- Provide multiple conceptual directions per assignment + work with design team to execute these to the highest level of company + brand standard
- Openly collaborate with all members of the Frank team (staff + freelance) including copywriters, strategists, web designers, producers, etc.
- Support leadership in overseeing the daily work of your project team, to include managing deadlines + making sure delivery of work is correct + to specifications
- Work with leadership to inspire, motivate, + mentor Junior Designers.
- Report + take direction from company management (CEO, CCO + ECD)
- 4-6 years of proven professional experience
- Be able to work independently, as well as take direction and collaborate with a larger team
- Be comfortable working alongside a variety of roles including producers, strategists, creative directors, + other designers
- Great organizational + communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, + Keynote proficiency required
- Knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere, + Final Cut X recommended, but not required
This is a remote position. Comfort with virtual communication and strong attention to detail are required! Candidates in either NYC or LA are preferred, but all United States-based applicants will be considered.
To apply, please send your resume, portfolio, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only qualified applicants with a portfolio will be considered. We will contact you to set up an interview if interested.
We would love to be able to respond to every applicant but can’t due to the high volume of applications received. Please do not call the office. Please do not respond to the post inquiring about other positions.
NO headhunters/recruiters.Back to Careers